How to Book an Appointment
- Book Online. Please record/note your user name and password so that you can rebook efficiently. Please feel free to call if you are unsure.
- Phone the clinic. We do check our voice mail routinely (we have a real person answering the phone Mon/Tues/Thurs from 10 am – 1:30 pm) and will return calls when we have finished with our current patients.
How to Cancel an Appointment
- For cancelling appointments, please do not reply to the automatic reminders that our scheduling system emails out.
- Log onto the scheduling system with your user name and password. Access your booked appointments and cancel accordingly, provided you are not within the 24 hours leading up to your appointment.
- If you haven’t been using a user name and password to book appointments on the online system, you will not be able to cancel them online and will need to phone us to cancel.
- We ask you to respect our 24 hour cancellation policy and ask that, if you are cancelling a Monday appointment and not using the online system to do so, you please let us know on the Friday prior so that we may open up your spot on the system ourselves.
- If you are unable to avoid cancelling within the 24 hour period, we will still issue you a receipt for payment for physiotherapy services.
On Your First Visit
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first visit to allow time for you to find us and change into any required clothing.
- Bring gym shorts if we will be assessing a lower body or low back problem and, if we will be looking at a shoulder, upper back or neck problem, be prepared that we may need you to slip your t-shirt off.
- Please note your MSP/PHN number is only required if you are on income assistance. Under this circumstance the government will co-pay a portion of your session.
- One of the benefits of our one-on-one practice is that we are able to remain on time for your appointments. As such, we ask you to arrive a little ahead of your treatment session to make full use of that time. In respect for the patients scheduled after you, we may not be able to accommodate full sessions for late arrivals.
Please note that we currently accept cash, a personal cheque, debit, Visa & MasterCard.
- 30 minute session $90
- 60 minute session $180
We do not require a physician’s referral to treat you but would encourage you to clarify with your extended health provider whether a physician’s referral is required for you to be reimbursed for your physiotherapy fees.
ICBC Patient Visit Charge (for accepted claims)
- 30 minute session $60
- 60 minute session $140
A physician’s referral is not required initially. If physiotherapy will require more than 20 visits, a physician’s referral will be required at that point.
MSP Fee $60
The government copay is available on a limited basis to BC Residents on income assistance. We will be able to verify if you qualify for this at your first visit.
We apologize that we are not currently offering physiotherapy for WSBC claimants.